Ten Walls “Gotham” Remix Competition Rules:
Please find on this page the rules related to the first Ten Walls “Gotham” Remix Competition. To be eligible to win or place in this competition all entries must adhere to the following rules.
- All artists must be 16 and over – All entries must be from artists 16 years and over and in the case of the artist being under the age of 18 they must have consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian must be willing to sign a release agreement if they are chosen in the top three or chosen for remix and release at a later stage.
- All entires must be within the following time length of 4:30 mins to 9 mins extended (DJ friendly) -Any entires outside of this time length will not be considered as all entries are aimed at the professional DJ market.
- You can find the stems over here and start working! Once done, submit SoundCloud private link of it to email@example.com Runemark Management Team will contact selected ones for further details.
- All entries must not contain any recognizable sample from copy write music that has been released in the past or present – Any entries containing illegal samples will not be considered. The use of purchased sample packs is OK.
- All entries must be accompanied with the following information – Name of Your Track, Version of Track (EG Club Mix), Bio, Full Name of Artist, Stage Name of Artist, Country of Artist, Artist Contact Information (EG Email and Phone Number), Photo of the Artist.
- All Artists who submit entries must not be exclusively signed to another label – Artists with music on other labels may submit entires as long as they are not exclusively signed to that label or any other label.
- Artists who submit entires must like and follow Runemark and Ten Walls on Facebook and Instagram – In order to be eligible to win or place in this competition all artists must like Runemark and Ten Walls on Facebook and Instagram before their entries will be considered a valid entry.
- All artists who enter music into this competition agree that if their music is chosen in the top three it will be released by Runemark Records – All entries agree that is their work is chosen in the top three it will be released on Runemark Records on all paid download sites with a 50% Artists and 50% Runemark Records split of any revenue generated from paid downloads or streams for 5 years.
- Music can be removed if requested by the artist by contacting Runemark Records after the five-year release period.
We wish all entries the best of luck and we look forward to hearing your original music submissions for this competition. All entries will be judged fairly, and the top three entries will be released on all paid download and steaming sites. We encourage entires from all over the world and from both male and female artists.
- Competition start date September 6
- Submission end date December 6
- Winner announcement date December 20